9-12 Reflection

So freshman orientation came around, I felt lost and knew no one. The, my sister introduced me to Cookie Altieri. Yeah, Cookie was one of my first friends at Alden. On my first day of freshman year, I had to come in early with my sister for the senior breakfast. So, imagine me, in an ugly outfit, that I probably thought was great, surrounded by the graduating senior class. I can still feel the awkwardness to this day. The, when the bell rang, I had to go to Mrs. Nelson's algebra class. Basically, I had a traumatizing first day of freshman year. Since I was coming from St. John's, I really didn't know anyone besides my classmates that graduated with me at St. John's. As my high school years continued on, it quickly came to my senior year. MY favorite memory was in volleyball when my team won the sectional title against East Aurora and got the chance to compete in the regional championship in Syracuse. Then, back to my sophomore year, my softball season was my favorite. I got brought up to play third and we ended up in the states final four tournament. Basketball over my high school career was pretty uneventful, besides the fact the I got pulled up as a freshman and my senior season, we beat Cleveland Hill and Holland. We ended up in second for the division just behind Tonawanda. My high school years weren't the "best years of my life", but I definitely created some great memories with some pretty great people.  

Comments