Goals

At the beginning of the school year, I set academic, personal, and athletic goals for myself. On an academic level, I wanted to be on honor roll and be a scholar-athlete for each season I was eligible for. My goals as an athlete are pretty similar to my academic goals because I wanted to be a scholar-athlete. Also, I wanted to be nominated or picked as Athlete of The Week for two out of the three seasons. A personal goal I set for myself at the beginning of the year was to improve my communication skills as well as know what I want to do when I attend to Canisius College in the fall. By this time of the year, I've basically met all of my goals. I received the scholar-athlete honor for every season with an honorable mention in the Buffalo News in basketball and volleyball. I also achieved the other part of my academic goal because I made honor roll every semester by two or three points. My personal goals have been reached on the fact that I know what I want to study when I attend Canisius in fall. I've decided to major in Animal Behavior, Ecology, and Conservation and study to be a Wildlife Biologist. My communication skills for the most part have improved, but not to the point that I want them to be at. To reach all of my goals, I worked hard throughout the year and stayed focused on what I wanted to achieve.

Comments