Course Improvements/ Suggestions

Overall, I'm glad I had English all year because even though it was first block, it wasn't hard to get a good grade if you just showed up to class. This class was a fun time to be in because we could joke around, but still learn just as much in the process. Out of all of the units we went through this year, the Survival unit was my favorite. It was easy to comprehend and I enjoyed the books we read. During the Speak Truth to Power project, what I found interesting was everyone's picks in who their STTP Defender was. Those picks showed what issues are most important or seem most interesting to each group. My least favorite activity of the whole year was the How to project. Even though it wasn't very difficult to complete, it just seemed pointless or like just another project. My favorite book of the whole year, was Tuesdays with Morrie. I loved how it was a true story and each chapter had a new life lesson with real meaning behind it. Honestly, that was the only book I really payed attention to while reading it. Another thing I liked about this class was the fact that we always read together as a class and rarely had to read at home by ourselves. We always did group work and not one single student was singled-out unless the answer to a question was obvious or previously stated. My English 12 class was a lot of fun and I'm glad I could finish part of my senior year with a lot of laughs.  

Comments